Super Easy No Bake Oreo Truffles made with only 4 ingredients. Made both ways with white chocolate and dark chocolate! These Oreo Truffles are super addicting!
Merry Christmas Eve! To celebrate I’ve made you these Super Easy Oreo Truffles!
I didn’t think Oreo’s could get any better until now. These truffles are made with just four ingredients: Oreo’s, cream cheese, chocolate and coconut oil!
These truffles are creamy, chocolatey with a bit of tang thanks to the cream cheese. The chocolate shell makes them super popbable and addicting!
I used the same shell chocolate coating as my Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites. I used semi sweet chocolate chips and coconut oil to easily coat the truffles. The filling is crushed Oreo’s and cream cheese. Super simple but so AMAZING!
The truffles can be made a day ahead and refrigerated. They do require some chilling time in the fridge to set but they are totally worth the effort!
Why you need to make these:
- They take less than 30 minutes of prep time
- Only 4 ingredients
- and No Bake!
Make these Easy Oreo Truffles for your next get together or over the holidays!
Easy Oreo Truffles
- 1 14.3 ounce package Oreos
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 cups chocolate chips I did half white chocolate chips and half semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Add Oreo's to a food processor and crumble, (If you do not have a food processor you can place them in a ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin or mallet.)
- Reserve 1/4 cup cookie crumbs for topping the truffles.
- Add the cookie crumbs to a large bowl along with the cream cheese. Mix with a spatula until combined. (This takes some elbow grease and a couple of minutes to combine.)
- Shape into about 30 balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the refrigerator for an hour to set.
- Add chocolate to a microwave safe bowl along with the coconut oil. Microwave in 15 second intervals and stir often until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Take the balls out of the fridge and dip one at a time into the melted chocolate.
- Place back onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
- Place back in the refrigerator for 1 hour to firm up.
- Once set serve and enjoy!
Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!