Slow Cooker Broccoli Beef. Super tender steak cooked low and slow for 5 hours! Serve over a bowl of rice or noodles!
I love making takeout dishes at home and this Slow Cooker Broccoli Beef has to be one of my favorites.
Now you can make your favorite take out dish at home AND in a slow cooker! This Beef and Broccoli is awesome! Super tender chuck roast simmered for 5 hours in a flavorful sauce. The sauce is made up of beef broth, soy sauce, garlic, oyster sauce, brown sugar and sesame oil. Cornstarch is added at the end to thicken up the sauce.
The broccoli goes into the slow cooker just before it’s done cooking to make sure the broccoli isn’t overcooked.
You can use flank steak or chuck roast in this dish. I recommend using low sodium beef broth and soy sauce to better control the salt level in this dish.
My Easy 20 minute Broccoli Beef is also a hit if you are short on time!
Watch how to make Slow Cooker Broccoli Beef in the video below:
Slow Cooker Broccoli Beef
- 2 pounds chuck steak sliced thin (about 1-inch thick)
- 1 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 heads broccoli cut into florets
- Add steak, broth, soy sauce, garlic, oyster sauce, brown sugar and sesame oil to a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours or until steak is tender.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid and whisk in the cornstarch to the reserved liquid.
- Slowly stir the cornstarch mixture into the slow cooker along with the broccoli and continue cooking on low for an additional 30 minutes or until sauce has thickened and broccoli is tender.
- Serve immediately with rice and enjoy!