5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars are super easy to make and extremely addicting! They take just 10 minutes to prep and then the fridge does the rest for you. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars recipe is perfect for all holidays and occasions as it’s so quick and easy to make. Perfect for all chocolate peanut butter lovers!
Are you a peanut butter lover like me? These Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars are for you! Creamy peanut butter filling layered with a chocolate peanut butter shell on top, they are SO addictive and incredibly easy to make! Short on time? No problem! You’ll only need 10 minutes of prep time and an hour to set in the fridge. That’s it! The hardest part is waiting for them to set, but it’s 100% worth the wait! They taste just like cold Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. What could be better?!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars are an awesome dessert to make ahead, and you only need 5 ingredients that you’ll probably already have in your pantry to make them. Simply mix and pour the ingredients in layers, and pop them in the fridge until you’re ready to have them. They also freeze really well, so I like to make a double batch and freeze half. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Bars are always great to have on hand when you need a sweet treat in a pinch!
To make the peanut butter flavor really shine in these chocolate peanut butter candy bars, I added peanut butter to the chocolate layer on top of the peanut butter layer. It is peanut butter chocolate heaven!
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Ingredients
You only need 5 (yes, FIVE!) ingredients:
- Butter: You can use either unsalted or salted butter in this!
- Graham Cracker Crumbs: Adds a nice crunch and holds the peanut butter layer of these bars together.
- Peanut Butter: I use creamy peanut butter in both the bars and chocolate layer. I have not tried making this with other nut butters. Let me know in the comments if you do!
- Powdered Sugar: Adds a nice sweetness to the bars, and dissolves really easily compared to granulated sugar.
- Chocolate Chips: I use semi-sweet chocolate chips however you can substitute dark chocolate if you prefer!
How to make Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
Prep the pan: Firstly, spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray and then set it aside.
Make the Peanut Butter layer: Secondly, add the butter, powdered sugar, 1 cup of the peanut butter, and crushed graham crackers in a large bowl and then mix well to combine.
Spread: Next, spread the peanut butter mixture in an even layer into the prepared pan.
Make the chocolate topping: Add the 1/2 cup of peanut butter and chocolate chips to a small bowl and then microwave in 15-second intervals until fully melted. Mix them well.
Pour and smooth: Pour the chocolate mixture onto the peanut butter layer and smooth with a rubber spatula.
Chill. Place in the refrigerator to firm up for an hour.
Serve: Finally, cut into squares and enjoy!
How do I store these no-bake bars?
Store: Store these peanut butter chocolate bars in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. They are so good cold they taste just like a Reese’s peanut butter cup!
Freeze: The bars can even be frozen for up to 3 months! After they have chilled in the refrigerator, slice and place them in an airtight container, like a ziploc freezer bag, and store them in the freezer. This helps with portion control as well! You can defrost one at a time instead of having a whole tray waiting to be devoured in the fridge!
Can I add anything else on top to make them even more amazing?
Yes! For a salty twist, top them with crumbled pretzels or salted peanuts. You can also use unsalted peanuts or even crushed up Reeses Pieces for a pop of color!
Here are more delicious Peanut Butter and Chocolate recipes to try!
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Skillet Cookie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Bread
- Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting
Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars. Super easy to make and extremley addicting! Takes less than 20 minutes to make and is no bake!
- 2 sticks butter 1 cup, melted
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups graham crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add butter, powdered sugar, 1 cup peanut butter and graham cracker in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Layer into the prepared pan.
- Add the 1/2 cup of peanut butter and chocolate chips to a small bowl. Microwave in 15 second intervals until fully melted.
- Pour onto of the peanut butter layer and smooth with a rubber spatula.
- Place in the refrigerator to firm up for an hour.
- To serve, cut into squares and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from All Recipes