Take your burger game up a notch with juicy and flavorful Greek Turkey Burgers! Featuring feta cheese, spinach, parsley, dill and homemade tzatziki sauce, this is going to be your new favorite Summer meal!
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email below & we'll send it straight to your inbox! You will also receive other new recipes in your inbox weekly!
Greek Turkey Burgers
Greek turkey burgers are a healthy, leaner burger option that still has tons of flavor! Not only are they a healthy-for-you option, but they are super easy to make. You can whip these up in under 30 minutes!
I pack these Greek Burgers with lots of seasonings, fresh herbs, spinach and feta cheese to make them extra tasty. Top them off with cucumber slices, radish slices and my easy homemade tzatziki sauce and you have yourself the perfect burger!
- Ground Turkey: I really like using ground turkey for these burgers, but you can really use any meat you have on hand. Beef will result in richer burgers with higher fat and ground chicken will be a bit leaner!
- Fresh Parsley & Dill: Fresh herbs like parsley and dill add loads of flavor. If you don’t have fresh, you can add dried parsley and dill to the mix.
- Spinach: Spinach adds nutrients and a pop of color to these burgers. You can use fresh or frozen!
- Feta: Crumbled feta makes creamy, savory pockets that you get in every bite!
- Seasonings: Onion powder, garlic powder, dried oregano, salt and pepper will season these turkey burgers up to flavorful perfection!
- Toppings: Assemble the burgers with burger buns, cucumber slices, radish slices and some fresh tzatziki sauce!
How to Make Greek Turkey Burgers
- Prep the Burgers: Add ground turkey, parsley, dill, spinach, feta and seasonings to a large bowl. Using your hands, mix until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Portion Them Out: Portion into burgers by rolling sections into balls then flattening them out into discs. We got 5 burgers out of this mixture. I like to make wells in the center of my burger to keep them from shrinking and puffing up in the middle.
- Sauté & Serve: Add olive oil to a large skillet and heat over medium high heat. Add in the burgers and cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until they are golden brown and reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Serve immediately with buns, cucumber slices, radish and tzatziki sauce!
Tips for Success
- Don’t over mix the mixture! It is important not to over mix the ground turkey with the other ingredients. This can result in tough burgers!
- Grill them! If you are up for it, these Greek turkey burgers would be super delicious made on the grill. Just be sure to oil up your grates so they don’t stick!
- Make them gluten-free! Serve these turkey burgers on a lettuce bun or grab some gluten-free buns from the store!
The great thing about Greek turkey burgers is that they are super delicious on their own, or you can pair them with a number of sides! Try some of my favorites:
- Homemade French Fries
- Watermelon Feta Salad
- White Bean Salad
- Greek Quinoa Salad
- Homemade Potato Chips
- Instant Pot Potato Salad
- Macaroni Salad
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I freeze greek turkey burgers?
You can definitely freeze these turkey burgers as long as the meat was not previously frozen! Freeze for up to 3 months and thaw in the fridge overnight prior to reheating and serving.
Can I use ground chicken instead?
Definitely! You can replace the ground turkey with ground chicken instead. They won’t taste exactly the same but they will still be super delicious!
More Healthy Recipes to Try
Greek Turkey Burgers
Greek Turkey Burger
- 5 burger buns
- cucumber slices
- radish slices
- tzatziki sauce
- Add ground turkey, parsley, dill, spinach, feta and seasonings to a large bowl. Using your hands mix until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Portion into burgers by rolling sections into balls then flattening them out into discs (we got 5 burgers). I like to make wells in the center of my burger to keep them from shrinking and puffing up in the middle.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet and heat over medium high heat.Add in the burgers and cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until they are golden brown and reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees.Serve immediately with buns, cucumber slices, radish and tzatziki sauce!