Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Chicken. Super tender chicken thighs cooked low and slow in a honey garlic sriracha sauce.
These slow cooker chicken thighs are a super easy weeknight meal that comes together in minutes. The sauce is similar to my honey garlic chicken that everyone loves. It is loaded with flavor and super easy to whip up. I used a combination of soy sauce, ketchup, sriracha and a juice of one lime.
I like to brown the chicken thighs before adding them to the slow cooker. This adds so much flavor to the chicken.
The chicken turns out incredibly juicy and tender by cooking it on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 5-6 hours.
Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Chicken
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 6 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin on
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1-2 tablespoons sriracha, depending on how spicy you'd like it
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- sesame seeds for garnish, if desired
- green onions for garnish, if desired
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add chicken (I had to do it in two batches) and sear until golden brown on both sides, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the chicken thighs to the slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl combine ketchup, soy sauce, honey, lime juice, sriracha and garlic.
- Pour the sauce over chicken and toss to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
- Serve with sesame seeds and green onions for garnish, if desired..