This Peach Smoothie is my go to Summer breakfast! Made with greek yogurt for protein, peaches, banana, maple syrup and cinnamon! This Peach Yogurt Smoothie is sure to keep you satisfied all morning!
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email below & we'll send it straight to your inbox! You will also receive other new recipes in your inbox weekly!
There is no better way to start your day than with a nutrient-rich, super delicious smoothie! Especially in the summertime, smoothies are one of my favorite go-to breakfasts and snacks. They are super versatile, and a great way to use up any frozen fruit you might have in your freezer.
It is not as common to use peaches in a smoothie as it is to use other fruits such as berries, bananas and pineapples. But peaches are actually soo good in smoothies! You don’t want to add it to anything overpowering or you might miss out on that peachy goodness. So, I paired this with banana, greek yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon for just the right amount of fruity flavor, sweetness and warming spice!
Plus, peaches are loaded with health antioxidants, vitamin A, and potassium! Combined with the banana, these smoothies are great for your daily dose of potassium.
- Peaches: Frozen peaches make this smoothie recipe a total breeze to whip up. You could use fresh peaches, but keep in mind it is best to peel them prior to using them in a smoothie! I would also add in a couple of ice cubes to help chill down the smoothie.
- Banana: A banana thickens up this smoothie, adds a hint of sweetness (the riper the sweeter it will be) and adds nutrients!
- Vanilla: Vanilla is great to really boost the flavor here!
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon pairs well with the peaches and banana.
- Maple Syrup: I like to use maple syrup as a natural sweetener! You could also use honey or agave too!
- Greek Yogurt: Greek yogurt makes this smoothie perfectly creamy, and is an extra boost of protein. Feel free to add in flavored yogurt like vanilla or peach!
- Milk: Use your favorite kind of milk. You can use a plant-based milk like oat or almond milk instead of dairy-based milk if you would like!
how to make a peach smoothie
If you aren’t an avid smoothie maker like I am, be prepared to get hooked! This peach smoothie is made in just a few minutes and is the perfect pick me up on those busy days. Here’s how to make it:
- Combine Ingredients & Blend: Add the peaches, banana, vanilla, cinnamon, maple syrup, yogurt and milk to a blender. Pulse for 30-60 seconds or until the smoothie is smooth and no more chunks remain.
- Serve & Enjoy: Divide between two glasses. Top with cinnamon and a couple slices of peach for garnish. Serve immediately and enjoy!
tips & tricks
- Add ice for an extra chilled smoothie! Since this recipe uses frozen peaches, you don’t necessarily need to add ice. But, if you like it extra icy, go ahead and add some ice!
- Adjust thickness according to your liking! Make your smoothie a thinner consistency by adding more milk, or make it thicker by adding more frozen peaches or banana!
- You can store any leftover peach smoothie in the fridge for a couple hours, but it is best enjoyed fresh! If needed, you can freeze any leftovers in an ice cube tray or freezer-safe container and re-blend to enjoy later!
- Add some protein! If you want this smoothie to be protein-packed, you can add a scoop of vanilla protein powder!
- Make it green! You can add even more nutrients by throwing in a handful of spinach! It will turn the color of this smoothie green, though!
- Substitute maple syrup for honey. If you don’t have maple syrup on hand, throw in some honey instead!
- Make it vegan! For a vegan peach smoothie, add a plant-based plain yogurt and plant-based milk like almond or oat milk!
- Add more fruit! You can throw in some pineapple or even some strawberries into this smoothie for more fruity goodness!
More Smoothie Recipes to Try
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Berry Spinach Smoothie
- Pumpkin Smoothie
- Berry Yogurt Smoothie
- Add the peaches, banana, vanilla, cinnamon, maple syrup, yogurt and milk to a blender. Pulse for 30-60 seconds or until the smoothie is smooth and no more chunks remain.
- Divide between two glasses. Top with cinnamon and a couple slices of peach for garnish. Serve immediately and enjoy!