Ahi Tuna Tacos loaded with cabbage, cilantro, radishes and topped with a spicy sriracha mayo.
I am a huge taco lover. Wrap anything up in a toasted flour tortilla and odds are i’ll eat it. These Ahi Tuna Tacos are amazing! Loaded with fresh ingredients: cilantro, radishes, cabbage and topped with seared ahi tuna. These Ahi Tuna Tacos can be made in under 20 minutes!
I was lucky enough to try out Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Ahi Tuna. It is perfectly seared and seasoned with a Garlic-Peppercorn Rub.
The star of this taco is the Seared Ahi Tuna. All you have to do is defrost the tuna for 3 hours in the fridge and serve! No searing required. This is perfect for people who are weary about cooking Ahi tuna.
The tuna comes in a “thaw and serve” package. It stays frozen during the processing and is never fully defrosted or re-frozen during preparation, so they can guarantee the quality and freshness of the seafood.
Bumble Bee SuperFresh® is a complete line of naturally-seasoned, restaurant quality, “fish-forward” prepared seafood solutions for the home. It raises the bar for what seafood lovers can expect from frozen food!
Bumble Bee SuperFresh® smells and tastes amazing. Because you prepare Bumble Bee SuperFresh® straight from the freezer, there isn’t any smell associated with thawing fish.
As for the the spicy sriracha mayo it is a must. Adjust the amount of sriracha you add to taste. I like it on the spicy side so I always add more.
Serve immediately with a sprinkle of sesame seeds, cilantro and enjoy!
- Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Ahi Tuna, thawed
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups pre shredded cabbage, (I used a mix with cabbage and carrots)
- ¼ cup radishes (about 2-3), sliced thin
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- sesame seeds for garnish, if desired
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon sriracha, or more to taste depending on how spicy you like it
- ½ teaspoon lime juice
- To assemble tacos place a sprinkle of cabbage onto each taco and place some radishes on top.
- Top with 2 pieces of tuna and a sprinkle of cilantro and sesame seeds on top, if desired.
- Serve immediately with a drizzle of sriracha mayo.
- Add all the ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside until you are ready to eat your tacos.
You can find Bumble Bee SuperFresh® in the frozen seafood section, typically near the seafood counter, at your local grocery store.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.