Super Easy Chocolate Fudge Cakes for Two. Rich chocolate cake with a gooey molten center. Serve with a scoop of ice cream!
After a meal I am always craving something sweet. These Chocolate Fudge Cakes are just the thing to satisfy my sweet tooth. This recipe make the perfect amount. Two mini 6 ounce chocolate fudge cakes.
They are perfectly rich with just the right amount of sweetness. I under bake the cakes so the center stays fudgey and molten.
I serve these Chocolate Fudge Cakes with a scoop of ice cream. You could also serve with a sprinkle of powdered sugar topped with fruit!
These Chocolate Fudge Cakes take 15 minutes of prep time and 15 minutes in the oven. You could be eating this in less than 30 minutes!!
Chocolate Fudge Cakes for Two
- 3 ounces dark or bittersweet chocolate
- ¼ cup milk
- 3 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon lightly beaten egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two 6 ounce ramekins with non stick cooking spray, set aside.
- Add the chocolate and milk to a small saucepan and cook on low until melted. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl add the brown sugar, oil, egg and vanilla. Slowly stir in the cooled chocolate and milk mixture. Mix until combined, set aside.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the chocolate mixture.
- Divide between the two ramekins and bake for 13-15 minutes. I take them out when the top is set but it is still a bit gooey and under baked inside.
- Let them rest for 10 minutes then serve immediately with a scoop of ice cream, if desired.
NotesAdapted from Playing with Flour